Monday, October 20, 2008

Gratitude with Attitude



Thanks to Denver Refashionista for this award.

* Put the logo on your blog or post.
* Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
* Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
* Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
* Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

This award has been floating around for a bit so I'm not going to nominate anyone else at this time, but I reserve the right to nominate folks at a later date. Besides, it's Monday morning, I haven't had my coffee yet, and I'm operating (barely) on 4 hours sleep right now.

S.

2 comments:

Denver Refashionista said...

You deserve this. Take your time passing it on.

BRAINCHEESE said...

Here here...what DR said!

Linda D. in Seattle