Friday, June 27, 2008

Stationary Bike Ride

This morning I was up at 4, out the door at 4:40, and at work at 5 to set up a tent and my bicycle to join the morning show, Griff and Caroline, to promote the heck out of the Bike tour and raise some money. I rode my bike for 4 hours (yes, the butt is numb).

In a word, Success! I received over $450 from folks on their way to work and another online donation as well. I'll wait for the end of the day to determine who made the largest single donation and shave their name or place of business in the back of my head. Pictures to follow...I promise.

S.

4 comments:

Lisa Emrich said...

Shaving names in the back of your head? Now you're beginning to scare me.

Unknown said...

Only now? Lolol....
S.

BRAINCHEESE said...

If I had known about the head-shaving thang, I "might" have upped the donation...in someone else's NAME!!! Hmmm...who's name would I like to see on the back of your head? Choices are endless...LOL

Linda D. in Seattle

Unknown said...

I think Braincheese would have been suitable for me....

S.