Monday, March 24, 2008

E is For Exhausted


E is for Entomology. And Entertain. And Effusive. And Egocentric. And Eclectic. And Exuberant.

And Excellent, according to Linda at Brain Cheese. I really think the steroids have gotten to her as she gave me this award. Thank you, sweetie.

I know Lisa at Brass and Ivory gave me an award a while back, too, but I completely forgot to post it. So, belatedly, thanks go to Lisa.

I'm thinking of designing my own award to hand out. Maybe a Is Kind to Bugs Award for demonstrating a tolerance for creepy crawlies despite wanting to squish 'em. But I'll think on it a while.

S.
I am kind of tired. Avonex hangover day today.

5 comments:

BRAINCHEESE said...

"E" is is just southern United States for "eh" in Canadian! LMAO

But seriously, you ARE an "E" in my book...

Linda D. in Seattle

Unknown said...

D'oh!(slaps forehead). I didn't even think of Eh!olol.

S.

mdmhvonpa said...

Avonex ... curse thee!

Charles-A. Rovira said...

And your MS is twirling its handlebar mustache and muttering "Curses. Foiled again...

Focus on getting well for a bit.

Unknown said...

Pa and Charles,
I am currently thinking of all the nasty things I could say about Avonex. But the good outweighs the bad, at least for me. Some weeks it just hits harder than others. There will be a future post about it though.

S.