Sunday, March 16, 2008

Curiouser and Curiouser

Here's a picture of Helga, the East German shot putter. OK, it's me as Alice from Alice in Wonderland, as I promised to show you a couple of weeks ago. See the long blonde hair? Not mine. But it was a fundraiser for the VON, and I'll do almost anything to raise a buck for charity.

My neurologist and his wife happened to wander into the party and they smiled politely as I made my way to them. It wasn't until I opened my mouth and spoke that they recognized me.
Which leads me to believe that I may still have a career as a spy. You know, if the radio thing doesn't pan out.

S.

4 comments:

Charles-A. Rovira said...

Helga the East German shot putter?! ;-)

That was just what my funny bone needed.

BRAINCHEESE said...

"The name's Bond...Shauna Bond..."

:-)

Linda D. in Seattle

Diane J Standiford said...

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Unknown said...

Charles,
you're welcome.

Linda,
Lol...

Diane,
I love that poem..

S.