Friday, July 25, 2008

NS Rona MS Bike Tour

Tonight, the Wookie and I went out to dinner for a little pasta before the big bike ride this weekend. I could have eaten the whole bowl, but I didn't. I'm having the other half of my dinner for breakfast tomorrow...lol.

And I'm not quite cheating on my weight loss program, either. I ate a little more starches than I should have, but not a lot, and it will be burned off soon anyway. My God, it was good. I also had a spinach salad and two large glasses of lemon water. Oh, and a little piece of sponge cake.

My bag is packed, bike gear ready and waiting, Cranky Baby in tow, and off I go...found out today that my now retired neurologist is also riding the tour this weekend. It'll be his first, but I suspect he'll finish before I do.

I managed to secure more than $5,000 in donations and to those of you who have contributed: "Thank you!".

Check back in a couple of days for pics and details about the ride. Wheeeeeee!!!

S.

2 comments:

Denver Refashionista said...

You're one of my heroes. Good luck!

BRAINCHEESE said...

YEAH!!!! She rides again. Good luck to you, although more importantly, have a GREAT TIME!

Linda D. in Seattle