Thursday, July 3, 2008

More Creatures

More exploring in the Wookie's backyard tonight. found this little pickerel frog:
And more dragonflies:
Tiny little beetles that didn't have a very good foothold on the leaves of this tree as they easily fell off with a slight breeze:
A nice bullfrog:

We are doing the New Brunswick MS Bike Tour this weekend so will probably not have access to a computer for a couple of days but I guarantee pictures and details upon my return. I will only be riding day one as I don't think I'm quite ready for two days of biking 60 kilometres (both days)but I'll be ready for the Nova Scotia ride at the end of the month.

S.

5 comments:

Denver Refashionista said...

That bullforg picture is awesome.

Joan said...

I love these pictures and hope that Cranky Baby doesn't get scared by all these beautiful creatures. Enjoy you bike ride!

Unknown said...

DR,
I've been trying to catch a bullfrog tadpole to take some close ups....they're really big.

Joan,
CB has no fear. The ride was really good. More in the next post.
S.

Diane J Standiford said...

ugh...was your mother bitten by a mammoth water bug during delivery?

Unknown said...

Diane,
It wouldn't surprise me...lol.

S.